There is an old African saying:
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go with others.”
Societas for ECD(NPC) is all about building partnerships. We focus to bring financial partners together to build a sustainable fund in order to execute and implement a brilliant Early Child Development social franchise vision to change the future of South Africa. http://www.smartstart.org.za/
In the process we build five types of partnerships:
1. Fundamentally we build financially supportive partnerships with Smartstart franchisees to support their own SmartStart ECD enterprise.
Read about Mosselbaai Societas for ECD and their Smartstart work (See Mosselbay Societas for ECD)
2. We build partnerships with implementing NGO’s like Diaconia working in local communities to implement the Smartstart Social Franchise concept. (Through our partnership with Diaconia Societas have access to more than 700 local congregations and communities in the Western, Eastern and Nothern Cape. More than 60 are already active partners. More than 120 SmartStarters have started their ECD enterprise in the past 10 months through Diaconia and they are in dire need of financial support to further their SmartStart work.)
3. It is just natural that we partner with visionary and enabling NGO’s Like SmartStart, DG Murray Trust, Ilifa Labantwana, Embrace, Nali’Bali.
4. Ultimately success lies in our ability to build successful partnerships with financial funding partners (companies, welfare fund (Woema Trust) congregations, (Groote Kerk), individuals and international funds).
5. Societas also build partnerships with companies and NGO’s that support ECD by fostering public awareness and provide free educational products to enhance ECD in South Africa.
(Like LiG, CLF, Good News Media, Bybelmedia and local Societas for ECD groups, congregations of the Dutch Reformed Church and the Uniting Reformed Church).